We try to describe as best as possible. Please read the information below to ensure you are not disappointed with your order.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on our contact page
- Mint: The card has no damage at all, it will have come straight from a packet into a sleeve and toploader.
- Near mint: The card may have some slight damage but will still be in great condition.
- Good: The card may have scratches and/or a few small dents.
- Near good: The card will be in good condition but may have the addition of creases. The card will still be in playable condition.
- Bad: The card will have major damage such as creased corners, lots of scratches and dents. The damage is what you would expect from a card that has been heavily played.